How to change or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Here’s what to do if you don’t see the subscription that you want.
- Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
How to change or cancel subscriptions on your Android device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check that you are signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu > Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel, pause, or change
- To cancel your subscription, tap Cancel subscription.
How to change or cancel subscriptions if you purchased through TheInformation.com
You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you purchased your Tech Top 10 subscription directly through The Information, you can go to your Account Profile to cancel.
When you cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle. Your digital access will continue for the remainder of the current billing period.